Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Coming up!

I haven't had a lot of time this past week to work on anything really great (I've been dealing with getting my 5 year old registered for school - long story). This first pic is a stack I will be cutting into in the coming weeks. My closest cousin is prego with a baby girl and so I'm hoping this will be acceptable!


This second picture is the beginning of a long process. I've been going through all my scraps and cutting pieces for Bonnie and Camille's pattern On A Whim. I'm making a scrappy one. I can already tell it's going be a long and frustrating process, and the piecing is going to be a pain. BUT I love that pattern and I haven't officially made a quilt from a pattern yet. So, this may be a first. Or at least the first start...if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment