Friday, April 6, 2012

Tangerine Pillow Revisit

You may remember my pillow that I made for the Tangerine Tango challenge. Well, I decided to use some scraps to make a scrap binding.  So here's what it looks like now.



But here is the majority of the original post.

"...this is my first, FIRST, pillow sham. And I do apologize for this first blurry photo. A certain 5 year old couldn't hold still to save his life!


Here is my pieced back:


And here is a close-up of the final quilting. I actually used a tangerine colored thread and did some stitch in the ditch around the details of the block, and then used my two different orange colored embroidery thread to follow the outline of the block. I really like the simplicity. All in all, I wanted a traditional looking block with modern elements...what do you think? Did I get it right?"


I'm linking this post up to The CSI Project.


Visit thecsiproject.com

1 comment:

  1. ARe you sending this to me??? I love it!!! & it's SO me!!!

    ReplyDelete