Thursday, November 17, 2011

2 Blocks


I put together 2 more star blocks today for my Citrus Quilt (the QAL quilt). Please Please PLEASE don't look closely at my seams, they don't match up at all. And they definitly need squaring up! But hopefully, this quilt will be soooo bright cheery and busy (!) that you won't really notice that my seams don't match up once it's all put together. Okay, that makes 3 blocks, only 27 more to go! When do I have to get the quilt done by? Oh yeah... Dec 13!!!! I've got lots of work to do...on top of sending out my SWAPS, putting together 2 bday presents, 1 baby present, and getting some backorder accessories made by this weekend!! AHHH! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

2 comments:

  1. If anyone can - you can! I LOVE the citrus colors and prints, I can't wait to see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete