Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Charmed QAL from GenX Quilters

I'm apologizing in advance for the bad pic. I left my memory card in the computer and I had a fussy baby so I HAD to make do with the iphone. This is my star block for the GenX QAL. Initially this was supposed to be a practice square (second practice square actually, word to the wise, don't attempt blocks you've never done before late at night when you're super tired and you don't have great lighting; we'll just pretend that block didn't happen) but I liked the way it turned out so I want to use it in the quilt.

This QAL requires 2 charm packs for a lap size quilt and I only had one, so I've made some adjustments to my measurements so that I can make a larger quilt. I haven't decided what else will happen with this quilt, I may or may not make some other adjustments to it. But that's one of the reasons why I joined, AnnMarie, of GenX Quilters said we can do what we want with it. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment