Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The most joyous month of the year

In 2 hours (in my time zone) my calendars will change from Nov to Dec. December is one of my favorite months (October and April being 2 of the others). Despite the constant frustrating traffic at the stores starting last week, I am looking forward to all the constant reminders, the lights, the trees, the ornaments, the scents, of Christmas, to remind me of the real reason for the season. I love the spirit that comes alive at the start of December. I'm most grateful for my belief and faith in my Savior. I'm sorry if such a post offends anyone, but I wouldn't feel right without saying that the next 25 days is going to be quite joyous and hopefully a calm enough time to reflect on his birth and what he really means to me. And just in case I do forget, HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment