Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Out of Commission...

I'm literally laying in bed right now as I write this post. My back has officially left the building and in it's place and put a giant load of pain. Luckily, my husband works in town and is able to get to me within a few minutes if I need him. In the meantime, here's a little post.

I hope you all had a great holiday! Mine was spent with my little family and then some time was shared with some close friends. I'm soooo grateful for friends. And I have great ones. I came across a posting today on Maureen Cracknell's site. The Fat Quater Shop (LOVE) is sponsoring a giveaway over at Quokka Quilts. Here's my contribution. What do you think? These are not my norm! Typically I'm a an EVERY color kinda girl but these really spoke to me today. Anyway, until I can manage to actually sit up, quilting is going on the backburner ;) so you may just see a bunch of random posts on this blog. I do apologize. But have a great week everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That's perfect for a baby quilt! So sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jayme, I am so sorry. Those backs can be such a nasty thing. I hope you are up and quilting soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, ouch! I am SO sorry to read about your back! There really is nothing worse than back pain/troubles! I hope you heal up quickly!!

    I LOVE your choices! What is the leaf print on the bottom second in from the right? I love that!

    And finally, thanks for the shout out!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm sorry about your back, hope you get better soon.
    This is a lovely bundle.

    ReplyDelete