Thursday, June 7, 2012

Magnet Sets

I'm participating in a swap called RATZ, which stands for Rapid and Tiny Zakka (style) swap. It's a monthly swap, which is where the "rapid" fits in, and the subjects are all pretty much smalls. Last month was the first round (which I totally missed and woul've LOVED to have participated) and the theme was key fobs. This month, the theme is magnets. I got really into making a bunch of different sized magnets and made some for myself as well as my partner. I can't completely reveal one of them because it's a dead giveaway to who my partner is and this is an anonymous swap. So here's what I can show you for now.


I also put together a couple sets in a c ute pink, white, and aqua color scheme in case anyone is interested.
They include little bits of Bonnie and Camille's Ruby, original Denyse Schmidt Flea Market Fancy, and Aneela Hoey's Sherbet Pips. Aren't those fussy cut snails adorable?? They're sooo teeny! And the dog and hedgehog are to die for too! These are sets of 6 and I'm asking $5.50 for them, plus $1.50 shipping. I'm posting them here before I put them in the FS etsy shop. Let me know!

Set One
Set Two

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayme - love your adorable buttons :) and your ratz rat is just the best :)

    ReplyDelete