Monday, June 4, 2012

Modern She Made Swap Package!

Look!!! Look look!!! Look what came in the mail today!! My Modern She Made package! I've been really really bad about blogging lately. So I haven't even posted pictures about my swaps. But I hope this post will suffice for now until I get a chance to put together a couple more about the things I've got going on! So onto the swap package from my super awesome partner (who I didn't know was my partner until I got my package today) Louise, who blogs at I'm Feeling Crafty!

 

All wrapped in bright tissue paper!

 

The pinwheel is the cutest little gift! I put in up with Stitch and my toy sewing machine. 
It's fan-freaking-tastic!!

 

Take a look at the colorful pincushion!! It fits so great on my green shelf and adds so much more color!! I LOVE it! She also gave me a  Chrysalis charm pack which is awesome cuz now I have 2 and can actually make a small quilt with the cute fabrics!!

 

The sewing cover looks absolutely AMAZING either way!!! I'm soooo glad this package came to my house today! It was certainly a great day!!!! Thanks soooo much Louise!!!!



 I am IN LOVE with the sewing machine cover!



3 comments:

  1. I love that sewing machine cover! Especially the Lush side, although the rainbow star (?) side is gorgeous too! I think I may need to use my hoarded stash of Lush on a cover here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! This makes me smile to see everything made it and found a loving home! Yeah!!

    ReplyDelete