Sunday, August 11, 2013

It's over! The busy-ness is over!

Well, at least for the most part. My last wedding of the season was on Friday and I spent all day yesterday editing the pictures. I'd call that a record. I am blessed that my husband and our lifestyle allow me to stay home with my kids and only take on work if I want to. I usually only do 2-3 weddings per year, because that's about all I want to take on. But I forget every time, how much I really LOVE photographing weddings. They make me smile and remind me of how lucky I am to have the most amazing man stand by my side throughout eternity. So since this was my last wedding this summer, I'm left with only two major things this month... 1) Unpacking all the bins in the garage that we've been living without for the past couple weeks (what is even IN those that we NEED to keep STILL??) and 2) Getting my oldest ready for school in a couple weeks. I'm looking forward to September. When those two things will have been completed and the cooler weather will bring better nap times for my little one and some much needed sewing therapy for me!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer!!!


1 comment: