Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sarah Jane Mystery Box Sale...

Was anyone else lucky enough to purchase a Sarah Jane Mystery Box this year??? Last year, I set an alarm, got online, refreshed my browser for 15 minutes until the sale went live, added one to my cart, got all the way to the checkout (I pre-registered a few days before), and then chickened out at the last minute. I couldn't, at the time, justify buying one! I could slap myself over and over for letting it go!

This year, I made up for it. I was lucky enough to purchase two! I am very happy with them, and now that I have a lot of fabric I didn't have already, and a lot of fabric I already do, I'd say I'm pretty content and sure that I won't feel the need to buy one next time around. (maybe)

Sarah Jane is one of my favorite fabric designers. Up there with Tula Pink, and Heather Ross. I love that these women have such an infinite imagination and can put there ideas to paper in such a whimsical way. Here's a look at just some of what I received in my boxes. Some of these items, may or may not be included in my next giveaway ;)




1 comment: