Wednesday, September 18, 2013

#citysampler #tula100 blocks 46, 47, and 48

I found myself being pretty productive today...that doesn't happen often. ;)
I am several blocks behind in the City Sampler Quilt Along and am falling even more behind already. I just can't seem to get my sewing mojo back. Ugh. Maybe when my quilting mentor mother-in-law gets here next week she can slap me out of it.
 
I did manage to catch up on a few blocks. Here are blocks 46-48.
 
 The quilt-a-long is currently on blocks 49-51. They may be half way done with the blocks but the quilt-a-long doesn't end until January 2014, which will allow plenty of time to catch up and make a completed quilt top of your choosing. Thought I'd throw that info in there, just in case you're wondering and are thinking about joining in.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment