Friday, December 9, 2011

Brown paper packages tied up with string...

After opening my mailbox to find nothing (literally nothing) in it day after day for the past week, today, I opened it to find a card from my Aunt Sue, and 4, that's 4 packages! Sooooo cool! One of the packages was the Amy Butler sheet set that Hilary purchased to back her quilt, another was a digital slap watch (have you see those?) that I ordered on ebay to put in my 5 year olds stocking (he got a dumb little oriental trading slap bracelet during Halloween and he was so upset when it broke), and the 2 others were these:
 This first one was from my Mug Rug partner Stacey. She's a mom of just boys, so she knows how hard it is to be crafty and keep those boys busy! These are really fun and colorful and totally match my Christmas decor colors! Plus she sent some super rich swiss chocolate that I'm pretty sure its directly from Switzerland considering she's been living overseas. Can I just say, I was totally needing that chocolate earlier today...perfect timing! Visit her site Boy, oh boy, oh boy! for fun ideas on keeping your boys busy.
 The second package was from my fat eigth swap partner Sonia. She's so thoughtful! She even included a mug, and a set of vintage Santa and Mrs. Claus salt and pepper shakers! I love it! You can visit her over at

AND DON'T FORGET...

Sew, Mama, Sew!'s Giveaway Day is on MONDAY!!
Be sure to come visit me for my giveaways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment