Friday, February 17, 2012

Brown Paper Packages...

Earlier in the week, I received two packages (yes, two! twice as many that usually comes each month!). Well, technically you can say my son received. See, he gets a package every month from his Grandma in Alaska. It usually consists of cookies, treats, a toy or two, a book, some cute things for his baby brother, and then some fabric for me! Yay! This month, she threw in these super cute lime green and white fat quarters, and some D.S. (Denyse Schmidt) pink polka dot!!!! L.O.V.E.

I also received the blue fat 8th bundle that I won from Randi @ Fresh Squeezed Fabrics! I love getting fabric from her. The first time I had ordered some, this time I won, but she always includes these little 1" round pins in her shipment. Cutest things ever!

 


So I'm down with a cold, so I probably won't be getting much done this weekend, unless you count going for the world record on used tissues. Is there even a record for that (there may be) cuz I'd totally win.

No comments:

Post a Comment