Friday, February 24, 2012

Just around the Block...

I grabbed some scraps from Hilary's quilt and a strip of that super duper cute pink/purple print from Domestic Bliss by Liz Scott for Moda fabric (that will be the binding for Hilary's quilt) and made an improv block today. I wanted to send a long a little something extra so this block will be made into a pillow sham. I started with that little purple-ish blocj to the left and just started adding from there, not really paying attention to symetry. I really like the way it turned out, and again, will be sad to see it go (when it's finished of course)!


Since I really didn't plan on making any NEW blocks any time soon, I didn't think I'd be making it into the Crazy Old Ladie's Block Contest. But I will be linking this one up. It's not anything special really, no paper piecing, no measuring, etc. But maybe, just maybe, someone will like it!

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

No comments:

Post a Comment